Author Topic: @@ I Want To THANK A Member Thread @@  (Read 1060 times)

Online Superbikemike  11017

• Forum Moderator
  • Rate: 6237
Re: @@ I Want To THANK A Member Thread @@
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2017, 11:56:24 pm »
:shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy:
So nice thank you from all of us .....   :thumbsup:

Online Chief.Mokum  21306

• Super Moderator
  • Rate: 10836
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2017, 12:00:24 am »
To tell the truth, there would be too many people here to thank!

I’ve a special thought for all those who, by their friendly presence and support, made easier and pleasant all my visits in KAT

They’ll recognize themselves...
[/color]

To be continued...  :love: :thumbsup: :clap:

Thank you, Jim. :loveliness:

And thanks to you for translating stuff around the site. :rock: :rock: :thumbsup:

And you are always welcome to spam in the DutchComm. :Mr.G: :Mr.G:

Online B4ND1T69  22407

• Forum Moderator
  • Rate: 11113
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2017, 11:38:42 pm »
I`d like to thanka the "Hidden Heroes" :loveliness:
The peeps who are sooooooo busy keeping us entertained, informed or safe....that we hardly see them post..... :think: ....that`s right peeps...

I`d like to give a Special Thanks out to the KAT Magazine Crew :clap: :clap: :clap: The KickAss Tech Team :rock: :nerd: ...and our KAT Admin Team :loveliness: :rock: :cool:

They all work tirelessly behind the scenes day after day to keep us safe, entertained and informed. I take my HaT off to you all :rock: :thumbsup:

Thanks to every one of you :loveliness: :rock:

You Are Magic People. :pirate:
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 11:40:31 pm by B4ND1T69 »

Offline didso  8532

• KAT Tech Crew
  • Rate: 6144
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2017, 11:41:00 pm »
I`d like to thanka the "Hidden Heroes" :loveliness:
The peeps who are sooooooo busy keeping us entertained, informed or safe....that we hardly see them post..... :think: ....that`s right peeps...

I`d like to give a Special Thanks out to the KAT Magazine Crew :clap: :clap: :clap: The KickAss Tech Team :rock: :nerd: ...and our KAT Admin Team :loveliness: :rock: :cool:

They all work tirelessly behind the scenes day after day to keep us safe, entertained and informed. I take my HaT off to you all :rock: :thumbsup:

Thanks to every one of you :loveliness: :rock:

You Are Magic People. :pirate:[/b]
Uh, so I'm like a friendly ghost? :D
Thanks, my lovely Banditto ^_^

Online Dundy  8980

• Translator
  • Rate: 4548
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2017, 11:46:21 pm »
To tell the truth, there would be too many people here to thank!

I’ve a special thought for all those who, by their friendly presence and support, made easier and pleasant all my visits in KAT

They’ll recognize themselves...
[/color]

To be continued...  :love: :thumbsup: :clap:
Thank you, Jim  :clap: :loveliness: How nice... and i see you Inn the Dutch.com  :Mr.G: :Mr.G: always welcome.

Offline Mafketel  7391

• Translator
  • Rate: 3759
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2017, 01:31:52 pm »
Thanks Jim pleasure to be of assistance  :Mr.G:

Offline Forestheart  11021

• Torrent Helper
  • Rate: 7215
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2017, 10:18:09 pm »
I just wanted to thank all the techies who are right now under a lot of pressure to get the torrent side back up and running. A lot of people don't know or understand all that is involved. It's a lot of work, specially if you have to do things like savesys and syslib and savlib. It's a big load. On top of this, there is all the info that has to be transferred and then make sure the torrent side is still working. Checking for bugs and making sure security is still working. Even with computers helping, it takes time, add in time zones, and the human element, this adds more time. I know exactly what you are all going through. I just wanted you to know, I (and the majority of KAT members) understand and appreciate what you are doing. Thank you for your dedication and hard work!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 03:07:19 am by Forestheart »

Offline Jim_Hawkins  5658

• Translator
  • Rate: 4919
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2017, 04:02:18 pm »
KAT[/b] members) understand and appreciate what you are doing. Thank you for your dedication and hard work!
 :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap: Well said, well done !

Online Ouwetje  4536

• Super User
  • Rate: 2666
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2017, 10:18:57 pm »
I just wanted to thank all the techies who are right now under a lot of pressure to get the torrent side back up and running. A lot of people don't know or understand all that is involved. It's a lot of work, specially if you have to do things like savesys and syslib and savlib. It's a big load. On top of this, there is all the info that has to be transferred and then make sure the torrent side is still working. Checking for bugs and making sure security is still working. Even with computers helping, it takes time, add in time zones, and the human element, this adds more time. I know exactly what you are all going through. I just wanted you to know, I (and the majority of KAT members) understand and appreciate what you are doing. Thank you for your dedication and hard work!

I totally agree with Forestheart thank you guys for all your hard work Also the people behind the screens who keep us informed and have to read all the messages of all those impatient people  You all do a great job Thank you guys :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Online Dundy  8980

• Translator
  • Rate: 4548
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2017, 10:43:35 pm »
I just wanted to thank all the techies who are right now under a lot of pressure to get the torrent side back up and running. A lot of people don't know or understand all that is involved. It's a lot of work, specially if you have to do things like savesys and syslib and savlib. It's a big load. On top of this, there is all the info that has to be transferred and then make sure the torrent side is still working. Checking for bugs and making sure security is still working. Even with computers helping, it takes time, add in time zones, and the human element, this adds more time. I know exactly what you are all going through. I just wanted you to know, I (and the majority of KAT members) understand and appreciate what you are doing. Thank you for your dedication and hard work![/size]

Thank you all.. for your time and hard work.
Behind the screens You all doing a great job.
 :clap: :clap:

Offline Mr.Prairi3DoG  9775

• HQ
  • Rate: 2922
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2017, 04:56:49 am »

I totally agree with Forestheart thank you guys for all your hard work Also the people behind the screens who keep us informed and have to read all the messages of all those impatient people  You all do a great job Thank you guys :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[/quote]

Thanks from our side ..... and ... THANKS to you all as well .. this is not possible without all of you as well  :thumbsup:

Offline Interceptor  9222

• Super User
  • Rate: 6032
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2017, 11:44:51 am »
Thanks to the whole team for the hard work you're doing to keep the site up. I really thought I couldn't get access it anymore.
You guys/gals are awesome! :D

Online Myob42  11380

• Super User
  • Rate: 4456
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2017, 11:51:44 am »
Thanks to the whole team for the hard work you're doing to keep the site up. I really thought I couldn't get access it anymore.
You guys/gals are awesome! :D

Ditto, seconded, thirded, you techies and team are fantastic and big huggy THANKS for everything!!

Online KissToonTv  3232

• Translator
  • Rate: 1507
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2018, 11:28:30 am »
Thank you ver much MS.Newgen For all the Spritual movies videos and book related to Prabhupada all torrents ..Thanks a lot..Its rare collection that you Shared !!

Ms.Newgen

Online Marduk  12

• Rate: 4
« Reply #44 on: Today at 09:14:42 am »
I want to thank Forestheart for her helping me with my email problem.